Welcome!

In this blog, I will share my expericences as a missionary, along with spiritual thoughts, scriptures, and other fun Gospel messages. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cool Experience

For my post today I want to share an experience about how cool of a day it's been today. This week, we've had a pretty rough go finding and teaching people about this wonderful message of the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. A couple of days ago, I talked about prayer and how I know that God answers prayers. Realizing that, last night I decided to go to our Father in Heaven and talk to Him about what was going on. I pleaded with Him for help. I knew that I couldn't be successful on His errand without His help. I went to bed with a good feeling about what was going to happen the next day(today). It's been an awesome day. We've taught just as many lessons today as we did throughout the whole week. We found of couple of people who show some interest in the message. I repeat, as I did a couple of days ago, that God does answer our prayers. He loves us. He is our Father. He wants to hear from us. As we go to Him in prayer, I know that He will help us as we do all we can do. We just got out of a baptism of a man we've been teaching. It's such an amazing feeling to see somebody follow the example of our Savior by being baptized. It's been such a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment