Welcome!

In this blog, I will share my expericences as a missionary, along with spiritual thoughts, scriptures, and other fun Gospel messages. Enjoy!

Monday, March 28, 2011

I have a deep love for the scriptures. The Bible has the writings of ancient prophets that testify of Jesus Christ many years before His coming. It also contains the account of His life and ministry among the people at Jerusalem and the writings of His Apostles after His death. Little known to many people, however, is that there is another book of scripture. It testifies of Christ just like the Bible. It has the writings of ancient prophets that lived on the American continent. It contains the fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ just like the Bible. That book is the Book of Mormon. God has promised all who read it and ask Him with a sincere heart, with real intent to know for yourself that it's true, and if you ask in faith, He will reveal the truth by the power of the Holy Ghost. I know the Book of Mormon is true. I have read it, prayed about it, and the Holy Ghost has born witness to me that it is true. I encourage all to read the Book of Mormon and find out for yourself just as I found out for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment