Welcome!

In this blog, I will share my expericences as a missionary, along with spiritual thoughts, scriptures, and other fun Gospel messages. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cool experiences with the Holy Ghost

I've been thinking a lot lately about the Holy Ghost and how it works in our lives. As a missionary, I am so blessed to be able to feel the influence of the Holy Ghost on a regular basis. I have had a few really cool experiences with the Holy Ghost and I'd like to share one with you. A few weeks ago, I went with a member of the Church to go and see a less active member while my companions went and taught a lady we have been teaching. The lesson they had with her was really powerful. The Spirit was strong, and there wasn't a dry eye in the place. During the lesson, this lady agreed to be baptized a member of the Church. Meanwhile, I'm 15-20 miles away visiting this less active member, when a powerful wave of emotion came over me and I knew everything that had just happened in the other lesson. The Holy Ghost had made it known unto me. It was just such an amazing feeling! Happiness and Joy is just the best way to describe it but it was more than just that. It was really cool. I know that the Holy Ghost can and will bless our lives, but we need to be listening to it. If we do listen to the "still, small, voice"(1 Kings 19:12) we will know what we should do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment