Welcome!

In this blog, I will share my expericences as a missionary, along with spiritual thoughts, scriptures, and other fun Gospel messages. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Kindness Shall Not Depart From Thee


"For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer...For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee." (Isaiah 54 7-8,10)

"The Son of Man hath descended below them all. Art thou greater than he? Therefore, hold on thy way, and the priesthood shall remain with thee; for their bounds are set, they cannot pass. Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." (Doctrine and Covenants 122:8-9)

In this song, the texts from the Prophet Isaiah and the comforting words of the Lord to the Prophet Joseph Smith are combined with beautiful music composed by Rob Gardner. Let it be a reminder than even in our darkest hours, the Lord is with us every step of the way. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. I love this song! I'm so grateful to know that I have a Savior who loves me and cares about me personally. I couldn't get through this life without Him. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete