Welcome!

In this blog, I will share my expericences as a missionary, along with spiritual thoughts, scriptures, and other fun Gospel messages. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Book of Mormon (Reflections of Christ)


All I can say for this video is wow. This picture slide show shows the ministry of the Savior Jesus Christ among the people in the Americas as recorded in the Book of Mormon. The Spirit of the Lord is so present in this video. If you'd like a free copy of the Book of Mormon, please visit: http://mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I have read it. It testifies of Jesus Christ as the Savior and Redeemer of the world. His grace and mercy after all we can do is the only way we can return back into the presence of the Father. You too can gain this knowledge for yourself as you read, ponder and pray about the Book of Mormon. God will answer your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment