Welcome!

In this blog, I will share my expericences as a missionary, along with spiritual thoughts, scriptures, and other fun Gospel messages. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Common Misconceptions


I'm sure a lot of you have heard some pretty outrageous stuff about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Some of which may seem true, but you don't know for sure. Here's a fun little video clip of some rumors that are out there about the Church. Hopefully this clears up some of your concerns. If you have more questions, visit http://mormon.org/faq/. I know that this Church is the same Church that Jesus Christ established while He was on the earth, restored by the prophet Joseph Smith. The knowledge I obtained can be obtained by you as well. If you read the Book of Mormon (visit this link to request a free copy http://mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon/), and truly, sincerely read it and ask our Father in Heaven if it is true, He will tell you. God is our loving Heavenly Father. He wants us all to return to Him. Why wouldn't He give us the knowledge and direction we need in order to accomplish this? I know God answers prayers. I encourage you to find out for yourself the truth. God will tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment