Welcome!

In this blog, I will share my expericences as a missionary, along with spiritual thoughts, scriptures, and other fun Gospel messages. Enjoy!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Music!

A lot of people think the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are not Christian. We are very much so Christians. Christ is the center of everything that we do in the Church. The Church itself has His name in the title. One of my favorite ways that members testify of the Savior is through music. Some of my favorite songs are all about the Savior, His life, and His Atonement. I thought that today that I would share a few of my favorites with you. I hope you enjoy and feel the Spirit of the Lord as the artists share their talents and testimonies.

For Lyrics, click on this link: http://library.lds.org/nxt/gateway.dll/Curriculum/music.htm/hymns.htm/prayer%20and%20supplication.htm/136%20i%20know%20that%20my%20redeemer%20lives.htm#JD_Hymns.136

For Lyrics, click on this link: http://library.lds.org/nxt/gateway.dll/Curriculum/music.htm/hymns.htm/sacrament.htm/193%20i%20stand%20all%20amazed.htm#JD_Hymns.193

For lyrics, click on this link: http://library.lds.org/nxt/gateway.dll/Curriculum/music.htm/hymns.htm/prayer%20and%20supplication.htm/134%20i%20believe%20in%20christ.htm#JD_Hymns.134

I hope you enjoyed the videos and music. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. He came down to earth and suffered for the sins of the world. It is Him, and only through Him, that we can return and live with God someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment