Welcome!

In this blog, I will share my expericences as a missionary, along with spiritual thoughts, scriptures, and other fun Gospel messages. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers

Since today is Fathers Day, I figured I'd base my post off a really cool video of a really devoted dad. The role of the father is huge in a family. In 1995, the Church came out with a Proclamation to the World on the family. It says that "By divine design, fathers are to preside over their families in love and righteousness and are responsible to provide the necessities of life and protection for the families." What a privilege and responsibility from the Lord. I'm still a few years away from having my own children, but I know that I will do my best to fulfill that call from the Lord. I love my father very much and I know that he's watching over me. Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment