Welcome!

In this blog, I will share my expericences as a missionary, along with spiritual thoughts, scriptures, and other fun Gospel messages. Enjoy!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Find out for yourself


I know I've shared this video before, but I couldn't not post it again. I know that Joseph Smith saw God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, in the year 1820. I don't, however, want you to take my word for it. I want you to find out for yourself. The Savior said that: "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." (Matthew 7:20) One of the fruits of the prophet Joseph Smith is the Book of Mormon. He received it by an angel and translated it by the gift and power of God. The Lord, through Joseph Smith, restored the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ upon the earth again. You can know for yourself that what I'm telling you is true. Read the Book of Mormon with an open mind, then take it up with the Author of all truth, which is our Heavenly Father. He is our Father. He loves us. He wants us to return to live with Him someday. He will tell us what is true and what is not. I know that as you read the Book of Mormon and ask God, He will tell you that it is true. Millions of people around the world have done it and God has told them, so why not you? I promise you, as an official representative of Jesus Christ, that you will receive an answer, for God has promised it. Here's another video going into detail about Joseph Smith's experience with our Heavenly Father and His Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment