Welcome!

In this blog, I will share my expericences as a missionary, along with spiritual thoughts, scriptures, and other fun Gospel messages. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

United we stand


The inspiration for this post comes from a scripture in the Book of Acts, 10th chapter, 34th verse: "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons." (Acts 10:34) This scripture has always stood out to me. God loves us all individually and equally. He doesn't play favorites. Pondering about this, a scene from a movie I really liked as a child came back to my memory. In the beginning of the movie Quest for Camelot, the Knights of the Round Table are returning to Camelot. It talks about how "hand upon hand, brother to brother, no one shall be greater than all." That's the same way it is with God. Nobody is greater than anybody else! Isn't that how it should be with us? Let us all look at everybody the way God sees people, as equals.

No comments:

Post a Comment