Welcome!

In this blog, I will share my expericences as a missionary, along with spiritual thoughts, scriptures, and other fun Gospel messages. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

After General Conference

Today was the second and last day of General Conference. The Spirit of the Lord was present as we
listened to His servants. Lord said to the Prophet Amos that:

"Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."(Amos 3:7)

He also declared that: "What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same." (Doctrine and Covenants 1:38. The Doctrine and Covenants is a compilation of revelations given to the Prophet Joseph Smith. We accept them as scripture.)

 I have loved sitting down for the last two days and hearing the words of the Lord through his modern day Prophets and Apostles. I testify that everything these men said are true. They are the words of the Lord and we should pay heed to them. I encourage all to read their words, and ask God if they are true. I testify and promise as a representative of the Master, Jesus Christ, that if you do so with a sincere heart and real intent, God will tell you that they are true. You will come to the same knowledge that I have. I love my Savior very much. He suffered and died for the sins of the world. Even more personally, he suffered and died for me. I owe Him everything. Let us follow His words given to us by His prophets.

No comments:

Post a Comment