Welcome!

In this blog, I will share my expericences as a missionary, along with spiritual thoughts, scriptures, and other fun Gospel messages. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter

Next Sunday, the entire Christian world will be celebrating Easter. We remember His suffering for us in the Garden of Gethsemane, when He atoned for all of our sins. We remember His death on the cross, and His glorious victory over death that first Easter morning. Here is a very touching video from an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ, Elder Jeffery R. Holland. As we go through this next week until Easter and always, remember Him and all that He's done for us. Without His atoning sacrifice, there would be no hope for any of us to return to live with our Heavenly Father again. He loved us so much that He was willing to go through all that pain so that we wouldn't have to. He died for us so that we may live. I'm so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and His love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment