Welcome!

In this blog, I will share my expericences as a missionary, along with spiritual thoughts, scriptures, and other fun Gospel messages. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration




In the spring of 1820, a 14 year old boy entered a grove of trees with a question. The answer he received changed the world and the lives of millions of people around the world. This is a movie about the life of the Prophet Joseph Smith. It's about an hour long, but I love it. I hope all of you take the time to watch this movie and ask God if this man really is a Prophet. I testify that he is, and that through him, the Lord restored the fulness of His Gospel to the earth once again. I testify that you can learn the truth of it by watching this movie, reading the Book of Mormon, and asking God with a real desire to know if it is true. I know He will answer you with a yes, because I have done the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment